Business Support Systems Analyst
The BSS analyst is part of the Business Support Systems team, reporting to the Head of BSS and Business Intelligence and managing own applications, working closely and cooperating with other application owners and external application support providers.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
The BSS Analyst oversees and owns the landscape of internal systems and applications. He/she is actively supporting the business in defining requirements for selecting new tools that are in line with the IT strategy. He/she is also monitoring the application landscape to identify old applications suitable for decommissioning.
The BSS Analyst can communicate clearly and professionally with various stakeholders including top management. He/she needs to be able to prioritize all requirements coming from the stakeholders and end-users and convert those into proper technical assignments.
- Actively participates in customization/improvements/integration of critical internal business applications
- Is an IT/ business contact for internal systems: MS Dynamics 365, M365 Office Suite, MS SharePoint, Azure DevOps, Asana, Power Automate, PowerBI etc.
- Assists with improvement of group processes through design of business application landscape
- Analyses and challenges requirements of business stakeholders
- Collaborates with Developers and System administrators to deliver and support stable collaboration platform for the whole Creditinfo Group (ca 450 users)
- Tests and documents all implemented changes
- Creates and leads end-user trainings
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position
- IT background
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies (O365, MS Azure, MS SharePoint)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical ones and vice versa
- Experience with BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau or similar), MS Dynamics 365 or MS Power Automate is a big plus
- Great communication skills and fluent English, Czech/Slovak language is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What We Can Offer
A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with travel to exciting destinations (e.g., Iceland, Estonia, Kenya, Morocco etc.)
A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, sick days, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, meal vouchers, free coffee and great team climate and culture.
A modern office with friendly atmosphere and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).