Creditinfo is looking for a sharp-minded Solution Analyst to explore and analyse newly developed product features for financial markets in over 30 countries.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
What will you focus on?
- Explore and analyse newly developed product features
- Analyse and challenge assumptions / requirements / specifications
- Cooperate with our development team based in Prague (partially Bratislava)
- Communicate with international clients (mainly financial institutions) and occasionally travel to exotic, off the beaten track destinations
- Cooperate with other SCRUM team members in order to deliver products that satisfy client needs
What you should know?
- 3+ years of hands on IT Analyst experience
- Experience working with an in development team using Agile methodology
- Knowledge of different analytical tools
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, REST and SOAP API
- How to make decisions, negotiate and persuade, often in ambiguous situations
What you should have?
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work individually to achieve shared team objectives and drive process change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
It will be nice if you have or know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent area
What can we offer:
- An exciting job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with the possibility to visit clients onsite (e.g. Oman, Sri Lanka, Kyrgyzstan)
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacations days, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, meal vouchers, free coffee, relax rooms and great team climate and culture
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova)
The Creditinfo Chronicle
May 12, 2022
April 19, 2022
March 22, 2022