We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our small team in Prague and provide the support needed for the business to make critical financial decisions. As a Senior Accountant at Creditinfo, you will be responsible for collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances to ensure that accounts and financial records meet established standards and criteria.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
- Bookkeeping in accordance with legal and corporate requirements
- Methodological management of billing and follow-up processes in accordance with valid legislation
- Check accounting for all accounting transactions
- Preparation of regular reports (monthly, quarterly, annual), including balance sheet and profit & loss account
- Preparation of VAT tax returns, control reports, preparation of corporation tax returns
- Implementation of both the financial statements and the closing date including the tax return for the entire organization.
- Works closely with auditors, HR, and participates in all inspections from state authorities.
- Interest in automatization of processes, simplifications
- Communication with all levels of company employees and clients
- Communication with financial authorities
- Min 5 years relevant experience.
- Advanced Czech and English
- Relevant experience with audit
- Experience with transfer pricing and intercompany transaction is big plus
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience in Pohoda is highly regarded.
- Familiarity in IFRS is advantageous.
- Based in Prague.
- Start ASAP/agreement.
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide.
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.