We are looking for talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join the team at Creditinfo, Prague, who can hit the ground and take our environments and build process to the next level. As a DevOps Engineer at Creditinfo you will support environment for building of products that are redefining financial markets in over 30 countries around the globe and change the lives of millions of people.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
What you will focus on
- Support automated build and deployment processes for a large project
- Enhance and optimize existing build and test infrastructure to support new requirements
- Take ownership of the build and deployment processes for DEV environment
- Debug various build issues and refer them to appropriate teams if necessary
What you should know
- .NET Framework/Core (C#)
- PowerShell scripting
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Basic server infrastructure administration (IIS, MSSQL)
What you should have
- At least 5 years’ experience as SW Developer or DevOps engineer
- Experience working in a development team using Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to learn new things and to solve technical challenges
- To think out of the box as most of the clients are from developing countries
- Sense to finish the work well
It will be nice if you have or know
- Team City
- One of CI/CD tool (Azure DevOps Pipelines)
- RabbitMQ, Couchbase, Elastic, Consul
- OAuth + CA + X.509 certificates
- Strong problem solver
- Strong proactive approach
- Ability to learn quickly
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.