Creditinfo is looking for a skilled person to manage, maintain and improve ca. 15 modern infrastructures located in our client offices (Jamaica, Malta, Oman etc.).
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
Infrastructure administrator manages, maintains and improves ca. 15 modern infrastructures located in our client offices (Jamaica, Malta, Oman etc.). Ensures high availability of our systems, proposes improvements, documents and reviews changes. Monitors system performance, troubleshoots issues, ensures security and efficiency.
Our Tech Stack
- Microsoft Windows Server Platform
- VMware vSphere, vSAN, SRM
- UTM Firewall – most often SonicWall or FortiGate
- Routing and switching networking – preferably Dell EMC S and N Series
- TCP / IP, AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP, SSL Certificates, WSUS, Syslog, NTP, SMTP
- Microsoft SQL server
- Web Application Firewall
- Dell EMC data storages – most often Compellent or MD / ME
- Brocade Fiber Channel
- Dell EMC PowerEdge servers
- Backup and Recovery – most often Veeam or Backup Exec
- Nagios / Icinga
- Microsoft IIS
- Kibana and Elasticsearch
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or 5 years of related experience
- 4+ years experience in configuring and managing VMware vSphere platform
- 4+ years of administrating Microsoft Windows Servers
- 2+ years on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Very good written and spoken English
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.