IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer is a senior member of an IT team with a wide range of experience and solid knowledge about all crucial parts of IT infrastructure including servers, storages, firewalls, data centres, cloud platforms, operating systems, databases, and other enterprise-grade technologies. IT Infrastructure Engineer closely works with IT Infrastructure & Software architects to define new standards and architecture, proactively monitors the environment, and is engaged in the resolution of critical incidents and complex changes. IT Infrastructure Engineers can work independently in a team without supervision, communicate with 3rd parties and supervise mid-size deliveries.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
Our Tech Stack
- Microsoft Windows Server Platform
- VMware vSphere, vSAN, SRM
- UTM Firewall – most often FortiGate or SonicWall
- Routing and switching networking – preferably Dell EMC S and N Series
- TCP / IP, AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP, SSL Certificates, WSUS, Syslog, NTP, SMTP
- Microsoft SQL server
- Web Application Firewall
- Dell EMC data storages – most often Compellent or MD / ME
- Brocade Fiber Channel
- Dell EMC PowerEdge servers
- Backup and Recovery – most often Veeam
- Nagios / Icinga for infrastructure/application monitoring
- Microsoft IIS
- Kibana and Elasticsearch
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or 8+ years of related experience
- 6+ years of administrating Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory
- 4+ years’ experience in configuring and managing VMware vSphere platform
- 4+ years of experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is big plus
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Preferably Team leader/Juior manager skills or potential to grow to lead small team
- Very good written and spoken English is must have
- Fluent Czech or/and French is highly welcomed
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.