Project Delivery Tribe Leader
Creditinfo is looking for a skilled and self-driven Tribe Leader, who can hit the ground running and help take project delivery to the next level. Reporting directly to the Head of IT Development & Delivery in Prague, the Project Delivery Tribe Leader will lead the 30 strong Project Delivery Tribe of analysts, developers, and testers while closely collaborating with Project Managers and the Chapter Leads for Testing and Analysis.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
To lead and manage the planning and delivery of complex digital products entrusted to your tribe while bringing out the best in your tribe members and delivering customer value.
Planning, execution & delivery
- Capacity and capability management to ensure sufficient capacity to deliver all planned projects and the right match of people, skills, and projects
- Monitor productivity and individual performance – whether teams are on schedule, establish prioritization based on the business needs, work with Tech Leads to ensure proper communication and coordination between the teams
- OKRs management – plan, assign, monitor and control delivery of defined objectives and key results for your Tribe
- Ensure essential procedures and processes are defined, followed, and measured
- Support the tribe by removing impediments, identifying bottlenecks, interfacing with other teams and leadership
- Provide direction to team members and ensure that their efforts are aligned with company strategy
- Promote the use of constructive feedback to help others their full potential and if necessary, address performance issues
- People development – collaborate with Chapter Leads to implement personal development plans to help team members improve their knowledge and skills
- Team motivation and conflict management – act as leader to build bonds, promote an energizing team climate and resolve conflicts
Ensure client satisfaction by supporting Project Managers and delivery teams in meet client expectations and securing quality of deliverables (on time and in budget).
- Minimum 3 years proven experience managing 10+ team members in cross-functional teams and building high performance squads through effective prioritization and coaching
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as a Project or Delivery Manager
- Solid background in software product development and agile delivery
- Sound knowledge of agile and non-agile software development life cycle best practices
- Sound knowledge of Project Management frameworks and tools
- Strong leadership skills with ability to apply different leadership styles to positively impact team performance and climate
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (talking, writing, listening).
- Organised and composed, even when working under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions – thinking in terms of solutions, not in terms of problems
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
Nice To Have
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Understanding of finance and credit risk management
- Any relevant technical, agile or project management methodology certifications
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.