Creditinfo is looking for a skilled specialist to cover a hands-on role that combines consultant and administrator responsibilities.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
Creditinfo RabbitMQ Specialist is a hands-on role that combines architecture, consultancy and administrator responsibilities. The scope of expertise is client faced same as internal dev and non-prod environments.
The specialist is responsible for defining the design, deployment, and management of the technologies. (S)he enables implementation of RabbitMQ standards and procedures bottom up. Close coordination with application developers is vital same as cooperation with IT Infrastructure Administrators. (S)he monitors system performance, troubleshoots issues, ensures security and overall efficiency of our managed instances that may reach tens of terabytes in size.
(S)he also supports our clients in complex tasks (server migrations, availability, etc.), educates internal dev teams, helps them with application development and resolving performance issues and participates in the accommodation of new requirements.
- Deployment and management of RabbitMQ instances (messaging)
- Design, implementation and testing of backup/restore strategies
- Design, implementation and testing of HA/DR solutions
- Server/service monitoring and performance troubleshooting
- Support clients and dev teams in complex tasks
- Proved RabbitMQ field experience 3+ years
- Capability to make, justify and document design decisions
- Capability to analyse, plan and execute availability and robustness improvements
- Windows Server platform experience
- Proved PowerShell scripting skills
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Good spoken and written English skills (communication on daily basis)
- Software development experience is a big plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Couchbase or ElasticSearch is a big plus
- French, Czech and Slovak language skills are a plus
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.