Creditinfo is looking for a skilled and self-driven Solution Analyst to work with key stakeholders to provide technical and functional assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems to meet user requirements.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
Solution Analyst is a member of the IT solutions team and is responsible for understanding business needs and collaborating with other technology stakeholders to deliver high quality, technology based, business solutions.
- Learn about newly developed product features, explore and analyse them
- Challenge assumptions / requirements / specifications and analyse them
- Cooperate with our development team based in Prague (partially Bratislava)
- Communicate with international clients (mainly financial institutions) and travel to exotic destinations
- Cooperate with other SCRUM team members in order to deliver products that satisfy client needs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as IT Analysts
- Knowledge of different analytical tools
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, REST and SOAP API
- Strong decision making, negotiation, and persuasion skills, often in ambiguous situations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What You Should Have
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work individually to achieve shared team objectives and drive process change
- Experience working with a in development team using Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
Nice To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent area
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.