Student Trainees for Credit Risk Modeling and AI/ML
Help us harness the power of AI/ML models to drive innovation solutions in credit risk analysis. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in credit risk modeling and the AI/ML space. Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey with Creditinfo!
Contract Type: Preferable duration of 6 months or more
Based in: Prague
Employment offer possible after Erasmus placement completion
- Embark on a journey of continuous learning and collaboration, where we will guide and support you to further develop your skills in AI/ML models.
- Together, we will work towards achieving impactful advancements in credit risk analysis while nurturing your growth and potential.
- Gain experience with predictive algorithms developed using innovative AI/ML techniques with the ability to work on diverse datasets from numerous markets.
- Opportunity to contribute to real-world projects in the financial sector and have an impact on people’s lives through access to finance and responsible lending.
- Possibility of securing a position post-Erasmus placement.
- Focus on credit risk modelling and AI/ML research and model development
- Documentation and testing of the implementation and quality of various AI/ML models
- Currently enrolled in a computer science or relevant master’s degree program
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or R
- Interest in credit risk and AI testing algorithms
How to Apply
If you are passionate about credit risk modeling, AI/ML and programming, eager to learn, and excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position to email@example.com.
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.